November 11, 2009

Ashley Greene for Maxim: "Even my dog is famous"



Ashley Greene may not be the newest vampire on the block, but as she braces for more Twilight hype when New Moon opens this month, she still sees stardom as something very fresh – and shocking.


But while Greene is adjusting to the pressures of the paparazzi, she makes it clear she brought this on herself.

"Oh, my God, I wanted this part so badly! I worked my butt off for it because I absolutely love Alice, my character," says Greene. "She's sweet, sexy, and a killer! So when they told me I got it, I tried to play it all cool, you know, for about a minute."

But that attitude didn't last long.
"Suddenly the Twilight blogs started picking it up, and then fans were there taking photos, and I'm on the news, and I was like, 'What?' And then I got really nervous."

So what's next?
"I want to hit up James Bond," she says. "That would be awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment