January 23, 2010

Moviefone's Year-End Poll Result

I told you, we rule (We, I mean Twiligt fans ). So Twilight won in 7 categories of Year - End Moviefone Poll. 


In case there was any doubt, the results of our 2009 year-end movies poll are here to remind you that moviegoers loved (sometimes to the point of obsession) 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' -- so much so that the film took home a pack-leading four awards, including Best Movie of the Year.

Moviefone readers also loved George Clooney'Up in the Air' and 'The Hangover,'but had considerably less warm feelings for Jack Black, 'Year One' and Sacha Baron Cohen's disappointing 'Borat' follow-up'Bruno.'



Twilight Saga categories :  ( I know, that Anna Kendrick isn't so Twilight)
  • The Best Movie of the Year - 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon'  41 %
  • The Best Chick Flick -  'The Twilight Saga: New Moon'  52 %
  • Year's Sexiest Male - Robert Pattinson 46 %  (Taylor had 20 %)
  • The Best Scene Stealer - Anna Kendrick 30 %
  • Male Breakout Star of the Year - Taylor Lautner 53 %
  • Female Breakout Star of the Year - Anna Kendrick 36 % 
  • 2010 Movie you're the most excited to see -  'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' 47 %


1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not
    very techincal but I can figure things out
    pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start.
    Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks

    ReplyDelete