December 18, 2009

Ashley Greene at Teen Prom Cover



Ashley is on cover of Teen Prom sharing her Prom Story.


“I bought my dress and I pretty much paid for everything because my parents really didn’t have the money to pay for something like that. I worked for it, so I think it meant that much more to me because I had to save up,” she tellsProm2010.
In the end, Ashley put together enough to buy a fitted full-length dress with bronze and gold sequins and a plunging neckline (her mom made her cover-up with a shawl). She has since donated the dress to the charity. “I had my prom dress forever until I became a part of the charity and donated it,” says Ashley. “It’s amazing to see girls’ faces light up [when given a dress]. It’s really fun because I get to interact with these girls and share the experience with them.”
As for her big night, Ashley says it turned out perfect. “I went with my high school sweetheart and had a blast. I had that fairytale prom everyone talks about. It’s something I’ll remember forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment